The National Logistics Academy Traffic Office Apprenticeship develops the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to become a competent and productive traffic office clerk.
The 12 month apprenticeship programme will involve a blend of classroom based activities and in-cab practical training. Learners are allocated their own development coordinator who supports the individuals incompletion of their learner journey. The apprenticeship will consist of 9 masterclasses delivered by our industry specialist tutors, virtual check-ins with a dedicated development coordinator and additional support from our specialist functional skills tutors.
Survive- Understanding the basics
- Personal responsibilities and communication
- Keeping you and your load safe
- Are you a tachomaster?
- Protecting the brand
- Effective time management and working in effective team
Hazard perception online training
Quarter 1 progress review
Thrive- Expanding skills and knowledge
- Staying in the green (Eco-driving)
- OLAT (legislation & regulation)
- OLAT (legislation & maintenance)
Filling in the gaps discussion
Quarter 2 progress review
Master- Performing to your best
- Who's in whose blind spot?
Knowledge test and preparation for EPA
Quarter 3 progress review
Excel- Route to distinction
Quarter 4 Gateway review