'Accord European Relatif au Transport International des Marchandises Dangereuses par Route' (The carriage of dangerous goods via road transport).
The ADR licence is split into different classes depending on types of materials to be carried. The course covers how to effectively deal and/or identify gases, flammable liquids, toxics, flammable solids and other various substances. ADR Tankers provide the candidates with a good understanding on the specific additional provisions and regulations applicable to the use of tankers and tank containers.
- Class 2 - Gases
- Class 3 - Flammable liquids
- Class 4 - Flammable solids
- Class 5 - Oxidising substances and organic peroxides
- Class 6 - Toxic and infectious substances
- Class 8 - Corrosives substances
- Class 9 - Miscellaneous substances